MSR offers simulation-based medical group training courses to healthcare professionals from around the world. MSR designs specific courses, for example emergency preparedness simulation, which promote group training in the vital areas of disaster preparation and response.
These group training courses empower healthcare professionals with the skills and knowledge necessary to return to and help their communities. It also teaches them how to manage complex emergencies and life-threatening health conditions, and how to work well in a team.
MSR has developed a variety of programs specifically designed for international groups including:
- AIDS Management for Medical Teams from Ethiopia
- Trauma Management for Doctors from the West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Emergency Response and Preparedness for American Physicians
- Enhancing Clinical Nursing Skills for Nurses from Equatorial Guinea
- Clinical Skills in Trauma Management for Nurses from Italy
- Improving Communication Skills in Mass Casualty Situations for Social Workers and Psychologists from the US
- Male Circumcision for HIV Prevention in Africa
For more information on developing courses specific to your group needs, please contact email@example.com